Quality education in the early years of preschool sets a firm foundation in the overall development of the child. At Natkhat Kids Playschool, the nursery curriculum provides the right array of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals. In the nursery, children are engaged in school readiness activities such as reading, writing, counting, number recognition, and problem-solving in a fun field but purposeful manner. Children are engaged to corroborate their learning through collaborative activities in the areas of dramatics, science, and arts.
Key Areas In Nursery Curriculum:-
- Enhancing communication English
- Expression through arts and drama
- Theme based Concept Time
- Math and Language Skill Development
- Opportunities for fine and gross motor development
- Promotive cognitive development